Home >> Contact Us >> Appointments
If you are new to our practice and coming to our Athens office, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will allow sufficient time for you to complete our electronic registration.
If you are new to our practice and coming to one of our satellite locations, please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow for processing of your registration paperwork.
New patients are requested to bring:
- All pertinent medical records, X-rays, and referral paperwork.
- A completed copy of the new patient information sheets. (This is only for patients who are new to our practice and coming to one of our satellite offices. The paperwork will be mailed to those patients. Please do not mail these forms back to us. Completion of the necessary paperwork prior to your appointment date and bringing it with you will increase the efficiency of the visit.)
All patients are requested to:
- Present all current insurance card(s) at each visit.
- Obtain any required insurance referrals depending on plan.
- Dress so that your injury area can be most easily examined and/or X-rayed.
To cancel an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so we can give that time to another patient.
We understand that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time; however, emergencies occur that cause schedule delays. We apologize in advance if we keep you waiting.
Appointment Request Form
About Georgia Neurological Surgery | About Georgia Comprehensive Spine Center | Spine Conditions | Neurological Conditions | Treatment | Nonsurgical Spine Care | Spine Surgery | Educational Resources | Patient Center | Contact our Georgia Spine Center | Spine Center Locations in Georgia: Athens, Royston, Toccoa, Demorest, Monroe, Winder, Greensboro
The pictures displayed in www.georgiacomprehensivespine.com are images of physicians, patients and employees who have consented to have their pictures in this website.